Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer (m/f)
Note: The position is full-time and based in our Berlin office, therefore if you are outside of Berlin you must be prepared to relocate for this role.
Adspert was founded in Berlin in 2010 and our innovative technology launched just one year later. Based on trading systems, Adspert automatically Organizes and Optimizes online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and the Klingel Group's support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
Today, around 20 Adspert employees are hard at work in the heart of Berlin, passionately implementing the vision of developing bid management of the future.
- Migrate our current web applications into a REST API based dashboard.
- Help select a new framework to develop a new integrated customer dashboard that consolidates multiple existing product interfaces.
- Take the lead role in selecting front-end tools and developing the new dashboard.
- Work closely with our product managers and software developers.
- Ensure that our web applications run on different platforms (i.e. taking into account responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, etc.).
- Experience in creating responsive dashboards, preferably at a SaaS company. Able to provide examples of the projects you worked on in a front-end role (screenshots, links, GitHub profile, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of web development: HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, HTML5, CSS3, DOM. Cross browser/platform development.
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJs, Backbone, Ember, etc.).
- Already worked with tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack and Bower.
- Nice to have: experience with Flux, Mocha/Jasmine, PhantomJS, AWS, Python.
- Solid understanding of version control, automated testing and deployment processes.
- Good sense of design, UX and simplicity.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are a bonus.
Have we sparked your interest?
Apply now! Send your application including your salary expectation as well as your possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.