What We're Looking For
We are looking for front-end developer to join our in-house design and development team. You would be based at our London studio, based out of Makerversity, one of the most vibrant design, making and ‘Tech for Good’ hubs in London.
- Experience developing WordPress themes.
- Fully understands responsive website development .
- Skills working with, modifying, and developing new plugins to match requirements.
- Confidence using Git for source control
- Experience in cross-browser compliance issues.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Design Skills.
- Independent and versatile, able to pick up different languages, frameworks and techniques with relative ease.
- Knowledge of Grunt is a plus!
- A team player who is happy working in a small team of 2-4 people.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to take suggestions & give suggestions with tact.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines when needed.
Shift.ms is a small charity that acts more like a start-up, delivering digital-first services that empower and support people with MS (MSers) to get informed, self-manage and get on with their lives.
We are currently delivering major projects funded by Wellcome Trust and Comic Relief, you would be working alongside our service design team, in a fast paced and highly motivated environment. If you share our enthusiasm for the potential of digital tools in health communities, especially involving service users in design and delivery, then we want to hear from you.
For more details on this listing please contact Sam Billington - email@example.com