Senior Front-End Engineer
What We're Looking For
- Development of a software and new features
- Writing automated unit and End-to-End tests will be crucial part of your workflow
- Collaboration with designers will happen using an automated style guide
- Nothing is made in stone, so you will make day to day decisions in terms of application architecture and technology stack
- Improving your skills by doing constant code review
- You have experience with creating a structure for larger-scale websites/application and you already gained experience in working with single page application frameworks ( AngularJS, React, ... )
- You know the importance of semantics and accessibility
- You are familiar with BEM and like to write CSS that stays maintainable at big scale
- You enjoy working with bleeding-edge front-end technologies
- You like to teach and share your knowledge
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp and npm scripts
- Arrow functions, destructuring and spread operators are nothing new for you
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
Are you willing to be part of an expert team? We are looking forward to your online application!
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog: insights.project-a.com.
Are you willing to be part of an expert team?
Please click the link provided to apply for this listing - https://www.project-a.com/en/career/jobs/senior-frontend-developer-m-f-10051