We are looking for a great front-end developer to join our team and work closely with our Designer.
What are you working with:
The platform is built in ruby and set on rails – with foundation/sass and reactjs/jquery on top. We keep things puristic – great software for us is not following the latest trends – but gathering the best developers and enable them to really create together.
For our next step of growth we are going to invest into a deeper js front-end layer on top of our ruby stack and modularize our core application. As we are hiring 2 core positions (for Front-end and Backend) right now, you will help us define how we will modernize and update our stack. What a great challenge!
- Implementing perfection with css & scss + js & coffeescript
- Owning the style part of our code, leading everyone in the team how to style our front-end
- Writing understandable, elegant code that is easy to maintain
- Working in sprints using agile/scrum methods
- Working in a flat hierarchy international team (our office language is English)
- You code not only at work, you are passionate about it
- Attention to details when implementing features
- Passion about UI design and new web trends
- Bonus: Having worked on Ruby on Rails applications
- The opportunity to bring in fresh ideas to the team and participate in the continuous evolution of our platform
- Join a talented, driven and international team, passionate about our vision and mission
- Highly relevant and challenging tasks & the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open and creative company culture with flexible working hours
- All the perks of working in Europe’s most exciting city when it comes to quality of life and knowledge sharing opportunities in tech
- A full or part time position with a fair salary in our Berlin|Kreuzberg office
- Support in Visa and other relocation matters
We believe that solving today‘s complex problems requires interdisciplinary talent, deeper insights and broader inspiration. This is why we created a work platform for creative talent worldwide – as an open, collaborative and competitive workplace for creative minded people from around the world.
Our community of more than 85.000 creatives work on hundreds of projects, including:
- Architectural designs to reduce CO2 with LifeEdited
- A $300 house for the poorest of this planet
- Beautiful little swiss army knifes limited editions
- Communication campaigns to stop gen food with Greenpeace
- The future of banking for Deutsche Bank
And your job will be to develop this platform further into the future workplace for creative talent worldwide.
We are a growing team of 35+ people, located in Berlin Kreuzberg adjacent to one of Berlin’s coworking hubs: the betahaus. Our team is very international, a great mix of different backgrounds and qualifications – but all and everyone is united in one mission.
For more information and to apply for this role please following the link provided - https://www.jovoto.com/jobs/frontend-developer/