Product Owner (m/f)
What We're Looking For
For our WhiteWall-E-Commerce-Team we are looking for a ...
Product Owner (m/f)
- You bridge the gap between business and technology and understand the technologies that drive our business for our brand WhiteWall
- You identify opportunities for business improvement and think big
- You prioritize and plan features and take over communication with all stakeholders
- You break down all features into clear requirements and tasks
- You support, supervise and monitor the development process
- You execute the release process and own the product backlog
- You attract the best product specialists to your team, inspire and coach your team to greatness
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of Product Management or Software Development.
- You have worked in a software-driven company as a Product Owner or similar role before, preferably in E-Commerce for high-end consumer products.
- You have an excellent technical understanding (must be able to code).
- You have experience with the common process models (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall,...).
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with common tools like wireframes, UML modeling, mind maps.
- You are fluent in English, good German language skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international environment as the continuously expanding market leader for art editions with long-term perspectives
- A product that inspires passion in our customers, partners and coworkers
- Ongoing professional development
- An atmosphere that encourages you to spark change
- A flat hierarchy and an open working atmosphere
- Interesting insights into the world of professional art photography
How to apply
Please send us your application (CV, motivation letter and references) with your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Any queries? Please contact Rosalina Stuckert via firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now: https://avenso.jobbase.io/job/cjepfxa5
Do you love photography? We do too!
Our global team of over 400 photography-enthusiasts unites high-quality photographic prints, state-of-the-art technology, and craftsmanship to create a unique experience. The two brands of Avenso GmbH – LUMAS and WhiteWall, both located in Berlin – stand for absolute perfection.
With more than 40 LUMAS galleries around the world, our signed editions by renowned artists have been inspiring a wide audience since 2004. By offering affordable, hand-signed limited editions in slightly higher print runs, we are democratizing the art market nationally and internationally.
Under the name WhiteWall, we operate our own photo lab, which has received numerous awards and recommendations. Hobbyists and professional photographers alike value our custom-made products and their gallery quality. WhiteWall.com provides easy online access to high-end photo processing. In our WhiteWall Stores in Berlin and Dusseldorf, our customers can experience our wide range of services. Our teams there provide individual support in the selection and ordering of our high-quality products.
Our employees are talented, service-oriented, design-loving people who continually aspire to provide the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.