in Berlin und Umgebung, Deutschland
Civey is developing the first technology worldwide which provides real-time opinion polls through its network of thousands of websites. Our results are scientifically proven and everybody has free access. We aim to provide every citizen, institution and company with high-quality opinion research data for the first time.
What can you expect from us
- We are growing fast and offer you multiple career opportunities.
- You work together with a stellar team, where you can learn a lot and which will always appreciate your ideas. We love agile methods and flat hierarchies.
- Fairness is important to us. We are offering a full time job with 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours and compensation for overtime.
- You get to work closely with our design team to create user friendly and beautiful user interfaces.
- Our source code is hosted on GitHub and our libraries are hosted as private npm modules. We do code reviews with pull requests, we do automated testing and our release process is fully automated by our CI/CD system.
- Your work will be seen by millions of visitors through our partners’ websites, including top German media outlets like Spiegel Online, Tagesspiegel, Change.org, Die Welt and a lot more.
What we expect from you
- You have heard of React, redux and ES2015+ (or willing to learn them)
- You are familiar with HTTP, REST and web application development
- You are up to date with and interested in the latest topics in front-end programming
- You have worked with git and github before
- You are interested in building dynamic and beautiful user interfaces
How to apply
You’re curious and want to apply? We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via Breezy (LINK). If you have further questions feel free to call Stefan: 030-120747067 or write him to firstname.lastname@example.org