What We're Looking For
Our ideal candidate will be someone who takes pride in their code is a team player and love to create innovate solutions. Has an ability to work efficiently in a remote team and has experience in carrying out projects and their timely implementations.
• Working closely with cutting-edge technology create mvp, work on R&D and final products for our customers.
• Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative solutions.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends that can help us produce better work.
• Help nurture junior members of the development team.
• Create and contributing to company and industry processes and standards.
• Work on not standard projects. We are not ordinary “agency”, we don’t have projects with old technology (Angular is old!)... we don’t know what jQuery is! (or we don’t want).
• Knowledge of the ES2015 / ES6
• Write clean code with simple solutions for complex problems
• Has an excellent understanding of usability and design patterns
• Create great responsive HTML/CSS
• Has proficiency in English (B2, C1)
• Experience with one of the frameworks (React, Backbone, Angular, Ember, JS)
• Experience with unit testing.
• Learn quickly!
React, React router, CSS modules/ Sass, Redux, Immutablejs, Testing (Mocha + Karma), Redux-Saga, GraphQL, Relay and code examples on Github.
We are cutting-edge developers that simplifying people's convoluted ideas. Thanks to solid background in Consulting, Web and Mobile development, we create and convert visions into something valuable.
Based on your ideas and needs, we create testable, complex, scalable applications with very high coding standards. Want to be part of cutting-edge team? Apply and let's see each other in Portugal (our first company trip)!