What I'm Looking For
Hi! I'm looking for a freelance front-end developer to help pick up some of my increased workloads. You will have an opportunity for steady, and possibly increasing work.
- Comfortable with the Bootstrap framework (also open to others you might prefer, be more comfortable with)
- Comfortable debugging and making adjustments to existing codebases
- Great communication skills
- Wordpress experience <3
About ME/The working relationship
I'm a back-end developer by day who runs a consultancy by night. I have a relatively steady amount of work.
- I like clean, working code
- I value dependability and honesty. I promise to be honest and communicative; I expect the same
- I like to have fun
I currently have around 5-7 hours of work for you a week. These hours aren't guaranteed and may fluctuate over time. However, I'll make sure you know what's coming down the pipeline.
Just a heads up, some of the work may require a non-disclosure agreement.
Shoot me an email to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org with your favorite movie as the subject.
If you could, please include the following:
- Your Hourly Rate ($)
- Examples of work/portfolio
- Time you could commit per week (there is no wrong or right answer)
- The thing frustrates you the most about front-end development