What We're Looking For
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to join the core product team.
The product team is currently 11 strong and growing.
You will be working alongside experienced Django and front-end developers, together with UX and design. Priorities are set on a continuous basis, and we follow a Kanban-like process (using Trello).
We value independence and you will be given a lot of autonomy; our ultimate measure is a consistent, high-quality output, which we measure through code reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of YJ codebase
- Work closely with the UX and design team
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain best practices
- Contribute to YJ’s open source project
Skills / Experience
- Experience working with a large codebase
- Comfortable designing in the browser
- Experience with Django or Jinja2 templates.
- Experience of creating efficient, reusable and valid HTML/CSS
- Experience working on a mature application
- Experience with modern client-side JS framework
- Experience with a front-end build system
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor
- Rock-solid Git knowledge (rebase inc.)
Bonus points for any of the following:
- BEM, SUIT CSS
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with Vagrant
YunoJuno was founded by employers and freelancers from the creative and tech industry to redefine the Future of Work. We came together because we believe that the global shift towards freelancing needs an equally dramatic shift in the way talented freelancers are supported, promoted and employed.
We are very proud to be backed by the best investors in our sector, have grown month-on-month since launching, and are looking for the best people to help us execute on our big vision.