Revolve is a tool built for musicians to quickly and easily create a beautiful and professional website. Fully integrated with marketing and promotional tools, Revolve allows artists to reach, engage and exponentially grow their fan base.
We’re looking for a front-end developer to join our team and work with us to continue creating an amazing application for artists around the globe.
- You’ll develop stunning and creative interfaces for our customers: artists and record labels.
- You’ll be working on new features and improvements of the UI/UX of our platform.
- Work with Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, Sass, Postgres and Coffeescript.
- Work with Github for versioning, CircleCi for automated testing and Slack for communication.
- Your CSS is pixel perfect. You are an expert in Bootstrap and Sass.
- You love creating and designing, and have a sharp eye for detail.
- You are able to find the right balance between shipping and being a perfectionist.
- You are familiar with the common Adobe CC programs.
- Experience with versioning (git and gitflow would be great) and continuous integration.
- You love working in teams and collaborating with designers and back-end developers.
- You have a passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Brownie points when you have nice design skills.
- BS/MS degree in a relevant subject like Media or Design is a plus.
- A competitive compensation package.
- The opportunity to develop yourself quickly within an informal and young company.
- You’ll work mostly out of our office in the Q-factory, an amazing, creative music hotspot in Amsterdam.
- Friday afternoon drinks, team getaways, and FUN :)
Let’s talk! Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.