Web Designer/Front-End UI Developer
in San Diego
WE DESIGN TECHNOLOGY FOR THE LONGEVITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.
Konrad+King is a fearless team of experts including experience strategists and designers. Our hand-crafted product experiences have earned a reputation for quality that our clients can’t do without. We aren't tied up in our own success, we're passionate about our clients’ success–and more importantly, their customer’s.
You will contribute to the implementation of an innovative Customer Success web-application for a global medical equipment company. The ideal candidate is motivated to deliver a high quality application, is an outstanding web developer, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other exceptional people.
JOB TITLE: Web Designer/Front-End UI Developer
JOB DURATION: Full-time, 3-month contract
JOB LOCATION: San Diego, CA
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Work closely with product design to understand business and end-user goals.
• Follow visual design guidelines to carry out design across new features
• Translate high-fidelity design concepts into implementation-ready environments
• Solve interaction design problems and discrepancies.
• Define and execute behaviors and micro-animations
• Prepare design elements, graphics, and media for responsive design layouts
• Be responsible for day-to-day task management and sprint planning
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders, product design, back-end integration team and QA to assure timely and high quality deliverables.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Experience with translating designs from Adobe CC tools (Photoshop, Illustrator,) and Sketch is a plus.
• 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience including layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
• Great attention to detail, be highly organized and deliver on-time
• A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
• Strong organizational skills in a deadline-oriented environment
Candidates must demonstrate skills through prior work. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send a resume and a link to your online portfolio to: email@example.com