Lead Front-End Developer (m/f)
What We're Looking For
• Closely collaborating with the Productand Design teams to set the direction of the company’s web front end
• Sharing your advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI and mentoring more junior developers
• Working with and enhancing complex design systems and applying them to coded pages, screens and states
• Building beautiful, fast, efficient and reusable front end solutions
• Developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms and devices
• Working with and expanding your skills in the following technologies: BEM, DRY, Vanilla JS, React, Redux, Webpack and gulp.js
Your tech stack:
• Familiar with SMACSS, BEM and OOCSS and experience with CSS pre-processors
• Basic Photoshop skills (ability to slice .psd for web)
• Experience with at least one other programming language such as Java, Node.js, PHP or Python
• Minimum of five years in a front end development position
• Previous work experience in Agile/Scrum, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
• An appreciation for good design and quality code
• Passionate about building cutting-edge features and exploring new technologies
• Driven, highly motivated and hands-on mentality
• A problem-solver at heart
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
JUNIQE is the fastest growing online destination for eclectic, affordable wall art, fashion and accessories. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market?
Working with us:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
Did this speak to you?
Send us a cover letter including your desired starting date, salary indication and CV to:
For a cherry on top of your application, include a short snippet of what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less.