in New York City
Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Platform Development Overview
Icreon works with a number of growing organization on the mission- and growth-critical digital platforms that power their business. Today, there is a fundamental shift in engineering these new platforms for customers. Delivering digital platforms today requires a new shift in thinking about how to best create products. The traditional model in software development has been to engineer a solution that fits the basic needs of the stakeholders through business analysis. This would typically mean developing documentation that captured most platforms details at the outset and subsequently working with design, engineering and testing teams to implement the platform.
Assignment Overview & Capacity
Our current goal is to transform this model. We're looking to bring on a sharp frontend developer who fundamentally own a development lifecycle from start to finish. Their responsibilities would be to work with our clients, manage and groom an entire backlog of strategy/design/engineering work, and deliver quality, custom-built digital experiences under our business model.
In order to do this, we are looking to identify exceptional candidates that have the ability to effectively work in a strategic, technical & customer-centric capacity.
- Work as part of Icreons New York delivery team to help push new digital strategies for our various local brands and client initiatives
- be the web frontend lead that works with our design, strategy & project management teams s to implement thoughtful, responsive experiences for our customers
- push the limits of the modern web to tell unique stories
- 2 years of solid experience in any one of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
- experience with some of the following is highly preferential: three.js, WebGL, SVG, Canvas, Flexbox, Raphael, Greensock
- Experience with modern build tools such as Grunt / Gulp to automate builds & releases
- Strong grasp of HTML & CSS (pre-processing / mixins) with an understanding of recent trends in browser compatibility
- Strong capabilities to tie beautiful frontend code to CMSs such as Wordpress through headless architecture
This role is the right fit for you if:
- You like pushing the boundaries of what the modern web can do
- Like learning how to solve a problem that you previously didn't know how to
- Like working collaboratively in small teams
- Find a passion in elevating a brand through better digital web experiences
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A competitive Salary with Performance Based Capital Incentives
- A highly configurable heatlh, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals
- A sun-drenched penthouse office with private access to a Manhattan rooftop on 5th Avenue
- A stocked pantry for free snacks and daily breakfast options
- Monthly Team lunches and regular happy hours and learning sessions
To apply for this listing please click the following link - http://icreonny.applytojob.com/apply/SiDmEJhjY4/VueJS-ReactNative-Developer