What will you be doing?
Excelian, founded in 2001 and now part of Luxoft (NYSE: LXFT US), is a specialist consultancy delivering technology change within financial clients globally.
Here at Excelian, we believe in delivering cutting edge applications with cutting edge technologies. Using the latest UI stack, we use ES6 and TypeScript as standard in our Web pack built UI applications, favouring RxJS and Angular 4. We want to bring in developers and engineers who share our passion for innovation, new ideas, and new technologies.
What do you need?
- Excellent experience in modern web technologies (TypeScript, ES6, Angular 2/4, RxJS, React)
- Experience of unit and end-to-end testing of UI with karma, jasine, mocha, chai and Cucumber
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience of working with large scale complex web applications within the finance sector, with an appreciation for the unique challenges in this industry
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with clients up to C-level
- Previous consultancy experience is desirable but not essential – we are more interested in your technical abilities and your soft skills, your ability to interact and work with our current technical team
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and offshoring is highly desirable
Why work with Excelian?
- Mentoring, training, and education ensure all employees continually build their skills and knowledge in areas that matter the most
- We provide extensive internal training opportunities
- An array of opportunities to showcase your skills on a variety of client site projects, with the opportunity to travel if so desire
- Support from marketing in publication of blogs and the opportunity to represent Excelian at industry conferences, whether attending for your own interest and education or speaking on our behalf
- A friendly and welcoming London office, with regular charity events, free breakfasts, sports competitions, and Friday drinks