Full Stack Engineer (Front-End Focus)
in New York City
Who We Are
We are helping 10,000+ banks and credit unions transform themselves to better attract, retain, and engage their customers through a white labeled, SaaS based online banking, mobile banking and open banking API solution. We were founded in mid-2016 and have seen quick growth thanks in part to awesome investors like Techstars.
Who We Are Looking For
We are an early stage startup and are looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of working in a small team. Working in a small team offers many rewards, but also a great amount responsibility. You will need to be comfortable working up and down the stack, as well as getting your hands dirty in the DevOps world. You'll need to be able to work closely with the other team members to quickly plan, develop, implement, and iterate on new features and new products. You'll need to be self-disciplined and able to work in an environment with less structure than a typical corporate/later stage startup setting. You'll need to take security very seriously and be willing to abide by our strict security processes.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll help financial institutions better their customer experiences and transform themselves into mobile, digital institutions. You’ll work closely with the founders while working on the development of either the web (Django + Vue.js) or mobile platforms (Django + React Native). As an early stage employee, you’ll be expected to work up and down the stack, wear several hats, and make many decisions independently. As a SaaS provider to banks and credit unions, security and reliability are a top concern. So while we like to move quickly, you’ll be expected to take part in code reviews, audits, and testing. You’ll work with modern programming languages/frameworks but will also have to work with integrations to banking legacy systems that still run on mainframe computers and archaic payment schemas.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from a top University
• At least 2 years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
• A strong design acumen with UI/UX fundamentals
• Hard working, agile, and a top performer
• Native proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Located or willing to work in New York City
• United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
• 3 or more years of experience
• Experience at a startup or financial technology firm
If you would like to apply for this position please click here