Front-End Developer/Web Designer
in Washington, DC
What We're Looking For
Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Media Fusion is an established Support Services Company dedicated to delivering exceptional services. We combine technical skills with creative excellence to go beyond expectations. Our team enjoys a casual work environment, opportunities for development, and meaningful work that makes a difference for our customers and the country.
We are currently seeking a Web Designer to join our team in support of our NASA HQ Communications Support Services team in Washington, DC. The Front-end Developer and Web Designer and will:
• Update and maintain internal and external websites.
• Design in both digital (web, eBooks, and multimedia apps) and print. The majority of work will be digital– 80% digital and 20% print.
• Learn and provide support on the database software (JobTraq).
What We Are Looking For:
Essential Skill/Educational/Experience Requirements
All candidates must have the following:
• Must have 5 years’ experience in web design or related area.
• BA or BS in Design or related field. Equivalent work experience plus 5 years of experience in web design may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Software experience required is inclusive of the following: Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
• Working knowledge of 508 Standards
• Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager Mobile (AEM Mobile or Sitecore) and Calibre is a plus.
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Ability to work independently with little guidance
Please note the following:
• This position is located in the Washington, DC area.
• Relocation is not provided.
• Benefits provided include sick, vacation, health insurance, holiday pay, short and long term disability and retirement. Educational assistance is also available.
What We Offer
• We reward our employees with competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling to reward work-family balance and tuition assistance for professional growth.
How To Apply:
• If you are interested in being considered for this great opportunity to join the Media Fusion family, please go to www.fusiononline.com/jobs to complete the application process. Please refer to WDDC-17-008.
Media Fusion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, or disability.