Mid Front-End Developer (React, React Native)
What We're Looking For
Our ideal candidate will be someone who takes pride in their code, is a team player and love to create innovative solutions. It is someone who has an ability to work efficiently in a remote team and has experience in carrying out projects and their timely implementations.
• Working closely with cutting-edge technology create MVP, work on R&D and final products for our customers.
• Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative solutions.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry trends that can help us produce better work.
• Help nurture junior members of the development team.
• Create and contribute to company and industry processes and standards.
• Work on not standard projects. We are not ordinary “agency”, we don’t have projects with old technology (Angular is old!)... we don’t know what jQuery is! (or we don’t want).
• Knowledge of the ES2015 / ES6
• Write clean code with simple solutions for complex problems
• Has an excellent understanding of usability and design patterns
• Create great responsive HTML/CSS
• Has proficiency in English (B2, C1)
• Experience with one of the frameworks (React, React Native, JS)
• Experience with unit testing.
• Learn quickly!
React, React router, CSS modules/ Sass, Redux, Immutablejs, Testing (Mocha + Karma), Redux-Saga, GraphQL, Relay and code examples on Github.
What we offer?
• Work in a professional team of developers with an informal and friendly atmosphere of work,
• Work on open-source projects
• Attend to conferences and team building retreats (next
one closest in Portugal, another - you tell us! who knows :) certainly will be interesting)
• We have our own guidelines (we'll teach you how to write a good code for React + Redux)
• We improve and provide knowledge on the latest technologies in programming.
• Participation in training, conferences.
• Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients
• Work remotely from where you want!
• Employment contract / work / order / B2B - any other legal form.
You will be assigned to the project for our biggest client whose office is located in London, has 60 employees and 400 couriers to who support the market for delivery services on demand. We have 14 developers in England, Poland and have huge craving hunger to expand the team furthermore! Therefore, we are looking for people who want to not only be a part of our team, but can help us building solutions that provide excellent quality of service and seamless "user experience" for millions of customers in London.
We are looking for Front End Developers of all skill levels (check out our forms below).
Have any questions? Get in touch, we will be happy to answer all of them and resolve any doubts!
Use our form on http://aurity.co/join-us