Front-End Developer (f/m)
We are an early-stage real-estate platform startup that is going to change the way how apartments are rent and let today. With the help of a data-driven platform, we will enable tenants to apply for apartments in the most convenient way possible, solving the current problems of a broken real estate market for rentals. At the same time, we will make it easier and more efficient for landlords to offer an apartment.
Starting a greenfield project is exciting and a there are a million ways to achieve results. By using tried-and-true technologies we aim to build applications that are maintainable, adaptable and reliable without sacrificing developer comfort. The goal is to create great together with our UI/UX team a platform to go crazy and design something the users will love. As a developer from day one, you have the chance to be part of an amazing adventure by building up an IT team and structure for the next game-changing platform.
- You have minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a frontend developer
- You react and learn new technology to suit your vues, always creating new angulars
- You are experienced in ReactJS, VueJS or similar
- You created single page JS apps before. API consumption is your middle name
- You love to create simple but scalable solutions for challenging problems
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code
- You love to take lots of responsibility and ownership for the application
- You value teamwork and collaborative decision making
- You know how and what tests are needed for your code
- You don’t see your role isolated in IT but also have general business needs in mind
- You have a strong self-motivation, structured way of thinking and adapt fast to new challenges
- You show a hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in our company
What we offer
- Unique chance to be one of the first team members of a new industry changing startup
- Founders that understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Free choice of OS and a sponsored subscriptions to online learning platforms
- A highly motivated team with lots of friendly co-workers and a lovely office dog
- Free drinks, healthy fruits, tasty cereal breakfasts and of course regular team events
As an employer, we believe in the power of teams and strive to deliver a highly productive work environment that at the same time leaves room for individual development and maximum fun during the job. We strongly encourage our team members to participate actively in decision making, developing their skill set pro-actively and shaping the company culture with their own ideas. If this sounds like the type of team, you want to join, we’d love to hear from you.
Start: asap 2017
Please send your questions/application to email@example.com .