in Los Angeles, CA
Hello is looking for a Web Developer with a keen eye for design to join our award-winning team. As a developer, you will build complex websites and applications and must be able to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of strategists, designers, and programmers.
- Complex problem solving
- Ability to learn new languages and software quickly
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with multiple content management systems and be able to speak to their strategies, advantages, and disadvantages
- Ability to implement for multiple platforms, browsers, and devices
- Experience building on Zend framework a must
- Thorough understanding of the HTTP protocol and related concepts
- A demonstrated understanding of RDBMS fundamentals and optimization techniques
- Mastery of the MVC and MVVC design pattern
- Experience in document databases such as Mongo, CouchDB
- Knowledge of caching systems such as Redis, Memcache
- Familiarity with AWS products such as EC2, ElastiCache, CloudFront, SQS, Elastic Transcoder, SNS
- Working knowledge of JS Frameworks such as Backbone, Ember or AngularJS
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Los Angeles. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Hello offers a competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
Please email your resume and URLs to email@example.com. Please include “Web Developer” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview.
Please no phone calls or office visits.