in Budapest, Hungary
What We're Looking For
Are you an experienced Front-end Developer and are interested in joining a fast-moving start-up company and build a cutting-edge product? Then why not join us at Intellyo?
The position is full-time based in Budapest, Hungary.
Intellyo is a start-up company taking a pioneering new approach to marketing - combining machine learning, best-of-the-bunch content, and hand-built media properties (including websites, widgets, and social profiles) to plan, create and distribute our clients’ content.
Great Content Marketing has many moving parts. Getting them all singing off the same sheet can be difficult.
Which is why we created Intellyo. Great Content needs Great Research. It deserves a Great CMS. It requires Audience Insights every step of the way. And with Intellyo, you get it all.
We are venture builders - a multidisciplinary team - and are currently working on three products with one being in our focus and gaining initial traction. The product is a content distribution and monitoring solution. It computerizes marketing processes that are otherwise performed manually. It delivers a guaranteed and sustainable flow of high quality leads to any product and increases sales/subscription volume at fraction of the cost of traditional performance marketing.
- HTML + CSS (LESS, PostCSS) experience
- Proven React.js experience
Extra points if you have:
- Worked with redux
- Got unit/integration testing experience
- Got some backend (Node.js) experience
- What you can expect from us:
- Flexible working hours. Home office setup when you feel like. Coordinative ‘stand-up’ at 10am
- A wide variety of projects
- 20% of work time is dedicated to continuous learning and mastery within your chosen craft
- We provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need, as well as books or conferences that promote continuous learning
- Unlimited vacation policy (no set number of days per year). We encourage all colleagues to take the time they need to refresh themselves, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family
- Paid two to three-month sabbatical encouraged every five years
- Membership in a vibrant and supportive multidisciplinary community
- Competitive monthly salary, open maternity/paternity leave
- Awesome atmosphere, team events
If this sounds like you, and you are excited about the opportunity as well as to work in a fast-paced startup environment, please introduce yourself and fill the application form below.