in Warsaw (Poland)
What We're Looking For
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com.
- Working closely with designers and back-end developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Attention to detail necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Understanding of browser differences and ability to create cross browser solutions.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Positive attitude.
Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of at least some of the buzzwords: OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
GOG.com is looking for a Front-end Developer to enhance our extraordinary team. Join us in creating a beautifully designed, modern website using all the cutting-edge technologies. This position will allow you to work on many aspects of the GOG.com platform, as well as a variety of internal applications.