Intermediate + Web Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software appli-cations for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a tal-ented Intermediate+ Web Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interest-ing and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience;
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills;
• Experience with ReactJS and Flux;
• Experience with Laravel/Lumen frameworks;
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS;
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases;
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces;
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications;
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills;
• Stable internet connection and home computer;
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Experience with Ruby and Rails;
• Desire to learn additional programming languages;
• Experience with audio and video programming;
• Experience with Amazon Services;
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $12-$16/hr depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mztj
Or send your CV in English with your hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org