What We're Looking For
We are hiring talented and experienced frontend develops for full-time or close to full-time positions. Please see requirements below.
Cyza is the next generation mobile and web-based marketplace platform for services! Built on solid design and technologies. The company is developing an omnichannel commerce platform focusing on service sector first.
About our platform’s technology stack: back-end is developed in Golang web API, and front-end consists of EcmaScript 6, Golang, spf.js, Gulp, Webpack, jQuery, SASS, and HTML5 technologies. We try to stay away from frameworks and only use light libraries if needed as our platform is large, speedy, and will grow even bigger. We always employ and implement best coding practices and maintaining a great architecture.
(1) At least 2 (two) years of coding with each of the following technologies:
(2) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment -- we are an agile startup, not a relaxing and laid-back working environment.
(3) Able to work and learn independently.
(4) Able to work with existing code and architecture and have some experience of working in large projects (our platform is 80% developed).
(5) Be good at analysis of bugs, browser compatibility issues, and optimization issues.
(6) Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not need to be fluent.
(7) Good and reliable internet connection.
(8) Be a “DOER”.
NOT Required but nice to have:
iOS Mobile App Development (native swift or non-native)
Android Mobile App Development (native java or non-native)
------------HOW TO APPLY--------------------------
We look forward to learning about you and your knowledge. Please apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and including the following:
(1) Basic resume that describes your current and past jobs and education/training; and
(2) Although knowledge of some of below tech are not required, for EACH of the these technologies:
-iOS Mobile App Development (distinguish in native swift or non-native)
-Android Mobile App Development (distinguish in native java or non-native)
In a table sheet/doc please write: (a) describe and rate from scale of 1 to 10 your comfort or expertise level (for example: 0 is no knowledge, 5 is average, 7 is above average, 9/10 expert); and (b) how many years or months of cumulative programming time.
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT:
1. YOU CAN COMMIT FULL-TIME or VERY CLOSE TO IT (this is NOT a side-job or a short-term job)
2. MUST HAVE SOLID EXPERIENCE AND AT LEAST 2 (TWO) YEARS OF CODING WITH EACH OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES: EcmaScript 6+, Gulp, Webpack, SASS, HTML5
3. BE WILLING TO COMPLETE A PRACTICAL TEST TO EVALUATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS OF ABOVE
4. HAVE SOME MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE