Mid-Senior Front-End Developer
in Remote, Europe
Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆) we are ready to put down some roots, define our processes, build a culture and create a world class fully remote team.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer to lead this next stage. Someone that is excited to help shape our company, to create the conditions for our developers to grow, and that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects for interactive startups.
- You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
- Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
- You know Git pretty well
- You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
- You love to learn
- You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
- You have open-source code on your Github profile
- You have CMS experience — we currently use Craft, Statamic and Shopify
- Remote team building events
- Personal time for personal projects
- A budget for learning
Wanna join? 🤓
Send over your CV with a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and sample code of your best project.