in TOTAL REMOTE, CALIFORNIA COMPANY
What We're Looking For
We are hiring experienced frontend developers. Positions require full-time or very close to full-time commitment.
Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remote position for candidates working from their own home/office. Only individual applicants will be considered in joining our team, therefore, outsourcing companies or existing programmer teams will NOT be considered.
Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent. Mic, webcam, and excellent/reliable internet connection is required for remote communication. This is not a temporary job and you should be open to a long-term engagement.
Skills & requirements
(1) At least 1 (one) year of coding/familiarity with each of the following technologies:
(2) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(3) Able to work and learn independently.
(4) Able to work with existing code and architecture and have some experience of working in large projects (our platform is 80% developed).
(5) Be good at analysis of bugs, browser compatibility issues, and optimization issues.
(6) Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not need to be fluent.
(7) Excellent and reliable internet connection.
(8) Be a “DOER”.
Cyza is the next generation mobile and web-based marketplace platform for services! Built on solid design and technologies. The company is developing an omnichannel commerce platform focusing on service sector first.
How to apply
We look forward to learning about you and your knowledge. Please apply by emailing to email@example.com and include the following:
(1) Basic resume that describes your current and past jobs including any major freelance work, education/training; and
(2) If not mentioned in your resume, tell us where are you from - city and country of residence; and
(3) Tell us where you found this job posting (website address).