Senior Web Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company.
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely. Though we’re a big team overall, each project is made up of small teams to remain agile and maintain good communication. As a Senior Web Developer, you would be part of a dedicated team for each project and an integral part of Scopic.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency in all areas of our work.
Senior Web Developer – Hiring Now
As part of the project team, your role will include leveraging the latest tools and technology to develop a diverse selection of web applications, as well as collaborating with your team in building innovative software products.
The types of web development projects we have completed include; health and fitness apps, 3D visualization, media studios, client portals, financial apps, a weather radar application, retail stores, medical, and many more. (See here)
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills.
• Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
• Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g., jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, ect.).
• Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with.
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases.
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces.
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications.
• Problem solving skills.
Desire to learn additional programming languages.
Experience with audio and video programming.
Experience with Amazon Services.
Ability to deliver successful products and guide a development team.
Ability to create test plans
Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills.
Bachelor's degree or higher.
Stable internet connection and home computer.
Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
You are a skilled web developer a problem solver, a creative and analytical thinker who enjoys the security of regular projects and values the advantages of working remotely with a strong virtual team. You communicate well in English, take pride in producing your best work and deliver on schedule.
Benefits of working with Scopic Software
• Work your own hours
• No commute
• Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
• Performance reviews and compensation increase
• Salaried or hourly positions
• Well established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
• Interesting and challenging projects
• Paid training & other professional growth activities
• Open communication to all levels of the company
• Work with cutting edge technologies
• Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe.
These are some of the technologies and skills you can find us using: C++, Java, OpenGL, Vue.js, Magento, C#, Python, OpenCV, Bootstrap, Ionic, Swift, ASP.NET, CUDA, Yii , ReactNative, HTML5, Node.js, Angular, Symfony, Xamarin, PHP, React, Django, Qt, MySQL, Blockchain, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, 3D, AR/VR.
To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range is $18-$24 USD depending upon skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fam3
We look forward to hearing from you!