Mid level Front-end Developer (Canada/Australia)
At Troop, we work closely with Shopify to create a unique suite of themes that support thousands of growing businesses around the world.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious front-end developer to join our remote team part-time.
You will become an integral part of the product team, creating innovative interfaces that solve unique UX problems for a wide range of merchants. Adaptability and a passion to embrace latest standards and technologies is key to success in this role.
- Based in Canada or Australia
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with web development (product or agency)
- Degree in computer science or the equivalent education/experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, a curious mind for how things work
- Experience with one or more templating languages such as liquid, handlebars or twig
- Self-motivated and confident working in a remote environment
- Keen eye for detail and appreciation for great UI and UX
- Empathize with storeowners to solve problems specific to their needs
- Great communicator - able to accurately estimate tasks, and not afraid to flag issues early
If you’re looking to stand out with your submission we really value code snippets of your recent work on Github or something similar.
Apply here: https://troop-themes.workable.com/jobs/747367