Front End Developer
A front end developer role to join a team of social, outgoing, well-established mid to senior front end developers, with a social and inclusive team dynamic. The role is based in London (central). You will be working on a greenfield global project across 52 x countries, and various internal solutions.
This is a growing company with presence spanning across 52 countries. They are looking to centralise their operations. This is a quirky, funky global retail/e-commerce company were team culture and development of the team are high in their values.
There is a culture of innovation and development that encourages exploring of ideas. They have maintained a startup feel as they value a culture fit for all their team. The company has a strong hand at assisting in growth and advancement of their team.
- Work on design functionality of their new global integration till system
- Be a proactive individual that will hit the ground running
- Ability to integrate to a team dynamic
- Core development with new web applications
- Maintaining and consistently improving code
- Assisting with the development of new products
- Collaboration with design teams and others
- Accuracy to produce high levels of code
- Experience of adding value amongst the team with ideas
- 2-3 year commercial experience in React
- Experience of working with restful APIs, AJAX
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Test-driven development
For further information or to apply for this listing please email - email@example.com