in Warsaw (Poland)
GOG.com is the digital distribution platform that offers what true gamers want. With the gamer-friendly approach at the centerpiece of everything we do, it's the community of gamers around the world that we focus on, and try to bring them things they care about while no-one on the market delivers. That’s why only on GOG.com you’ll find purely DRM-free games, you can use a convenient yet optional gaming client, and you’ll feel well taken care of with our customer-first approach.This is where you can build your job listing.
We’re looking for a talented developer to work from our office in Warsaw, Poland, to take on the role of a Front-end Developer. Join our passionate and deeply knowledgeable team of developers who love their craft, and help build our stunning GOG Galaxy Client. You'll make a real impact on the final shape of our platform.
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of the GOG Galaxy Client and our web apps.
- Working closely with designers as well as C++ and back-end developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Being familiar with AngularJS.
- Writing high quality, well designed, testable and maintainable code.
- Attention to detail, necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with TypeScript.
- Hands-on experience with component-based architecture or BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques and ways to hunt memory leaks.
- Experience in writing tests.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you?
Submit your CV in English and some code samples here:
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice: http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf .)
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."