in Stow-on-the-wold, UK (or UK remote)
Helical Levity is led by world renowned cyber security expert James Lyne and combines a team of passionate and talented designers, developers and security researchers. Together we design and build industry-leading tools that, amongst other things, help to identify and develop new cyber security talent.
As part of the design team, you will need solid communication skills, the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people, as well as the capacity to work steadfastly under your own direction.
Much of the teamwork remotely but we do have an office in Stow-on-the-wold, Gloucestershire. There is the option to work in either environment but we do tend to meet up in Stow or London to catch up on projects on a fairly regular basis, so being within a sensible travel distance of either would be useful.
- Ensuring all our sites and tools have comprehensive, well maintained and consistent style guides and frameworks, component libraries, user stories, and documentation.
- Designing and building new interfaces and improving/maintaining existing ones to meet ongoing internal and client needs.
- Translating illustrative designs in Sketch (and sometimes Adobe tools) to lightweight, scaleable, accessible, and sometimes animated, web versions.
Level and salary
- We're open to applicants with a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a link to any code, design and projects you think would be relevant for us to see.