Front-End Developer (m/f)
For our office in Munich, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. If you like creating beautiful web interfaces with a great User Experience and have an eye for detail— this is the place for you!
• Works in an Agile environment to create a website used by millions of users in 17 countries worldwide.
• Designs and builds the user facing part of Stylight from the frontend to the backend.
• Is committed to the quality, scalability and high performance of their code.
• Values the learning and growth mindset and has dedicated time for self-driven, personal development.
• Has low management overhead and a high level of trust in one another; enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming.
• Build reusable, responsive and cross-browser optimized components for our high performance website.
• Participate in the process from ideation, user testing and design to development.
• Work close with the designer and the other developers on new features.
• Run AB tests and evaluate the impact of your work in terms of our KPIs.
• Explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
• You have a background in computer science either from a bachelor's degree program and/or work experience.
• You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
• You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration and is eager to learn from and teach others.
• Experience with Java and server side development is a plus but not a must.
Why join Stylight?
• We have an international, fun, and inclusive culture! Our team represents over 20 nationalities.
• We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from team events and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
• Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, deeply involved in the local tech community, and organizer of daho.am, our own annual developer conference.
• A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
• We have a beautiful office space which is in the city-center, just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
Up for the Challenge?
Then don’t hesitate and apply here today. We look forward to your complete application (CV, cover letter)! Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus.