in Warsaw (Poland)
We’re looking for a talented developer to work from our office in Warsaw, Poland, to take on the role of a Front-end Developer. Join our passionate and deeply knowledgeable team of developers who love their craft, and help build our stunning GOG Galaxy Client and GOG.com website – all created with top programming standards. You'll make a real impact on the final shape of our platform but also work on many aspects of the GOG.com ecosystem including a variety of internal applications.
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com.
- Working closely with designers and back-end developers to iterate and fine-tune projects.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Writing high quality, well designed, testable and maintainable code.
- Attention to detail, necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Understanding of browser differences and the ability to create cross-browser solutions.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with TypeScript and AngularJS (or other JS frameworks).
- Hands-on experience with BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques and ways to hunt memory leaks.
- Practicing Test-driven development (TDD).
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a healthcare and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and Front-end source code samples that will show us your level of expertise (most of all in JS) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about the processing of your personal data in this privacy notice http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf)
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’