in London, UK
The ideal candidate will first and foremost have a real passion for software development and related technologies. Attention to detail and pride in your work is also a must. We often work to tight deadlines and we'll need you to be confident in your ability to estimate and complete tasks to a high standard.
Whilst we will be on hand to educate and mentor the successful candidate, we will also expect you to be accomplished at self-education as well as showing that you can quickly pick up new techniques and skills.
You’ll be involved at all stages of the development life cycle and will work collaboratively with the other technical team members as well as the creative team, project managers and where appropriate, our clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with frameworks, for example Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience developing responsive UI designs
- Cross browser/device testing to ensure that products are up-to-standard before being released
- Passionate and curious about the industry, eager to learn
- Motivated by challenges and keen to implement new techniques and technologies
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid communication skills, being able to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Understanding of ASP.NET MVC.
- Basic Razor C# syntax.
- HTML Email builds & testing.
- Worked in an Agile (working from user stories, acceptance criteria etc.) environment.
- Basic knowledge of Git version control.
- Experience working with graphic design files such as Photoshop (PSD), SVG and Illustrator (Ai)
- Exposure to content management systems such as EpiServer, Umbraco
- Knowledge of client-side build steps such as Gulp, Webpack
- Understanding of web accessibility (ARIA, WCAG)
Please send us your CV and cover letter. If you have any work you’d like to share please send your portfolio, GitHub or links to professional/personal projects over to us. We’ll happily take a look!
Vincent Humeau --- firstname.lastname@example.org