Front End Software Engineer
As a Front End Software Engineer, you are a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as the maintenance team.
Our maintenance team is responsible for bug fixing across our 100+ product portfolio. The maintenance team has an element of product specialization but they are also process specialists. We want to ensure that our engineers have all the right information and toolsets available to be able to quickly reproduce a client’s environment, reproduce a bug, fix it, test it, document the fix and send for review. We have weekly product release cycles so we want to ensure that bugs get fixed as quickly as possible for our clients and that we are constantly improving the quality of our products.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer using front-end development technologies such as React and/or Angular JS
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- 1+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST, Git, and shell scripting.
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
Please apply on this link: