in Scottsdale, AZ
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit our careers page to view our Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.
Alliance Defending Freedom is seeking a highly professional Web Designer located at our Scottsdale, Arizona office. In this role, you will report to the Director of Digital Data & Design and are responsible for designing and executing creative/visual concepts for online marketing communication initiatives as well as the construction of emails and landing pages.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
• Be responsible for designing, developing and implementing creative/visual concepts for online marketing communication initiatives as well as the construction of emails and landing pages
• Email design and development, including coding emails using HTML and CSS, conducting rendering testing across email clients and mobile devices, as well as design modification and image creation
• Email deployment, including campaign set-up, segmentation, targeting, QA and A/B testing
• Working with project manager and internal stakeholders to determine email campaign requirements, such as data, testing, tracking and measurement
Skills you need to succeed:
• CSS and HTML, and have hands-on experience of content management systems
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Solid understanding of email platform functionality, data integration/APIs, CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance, and email best practices
• Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Demonstrated proficiency in:
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent written, verbal, and diplomatic communication skills
• Ability to multi-task with an exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and meet deadlines
• Ability to take creative direction and execute
Education and/or experience:
• Degree in computer science, graphic arts, or business
• 3-5 years’ experience in web design
• 3-5 years’ experience of internet marketing or digital fundraising
To apply please visit: https://adflegal.org/about-us/careers?gatracking=test
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 10 paid holidays per year.