Angular Chief Architect
As a Front End Chief Software Architect, you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as Easier. You may also be in the role of a product Chief Architect, responsible for a product’s quality and weekly release.
As a member of the easier team, you will be assisting in the rebuild of the user interface of legacy products to a standard tech stack. This means you will build new screens with a modern UI and enhanced usability. You will also create the REST API layer required to connect the new UI with the product legacy backend and business logic. You will also be required to deliver UI unit tests, REST API unit tests and integration tests, and functional browser compatibility testing.
Chief Software Architects will have daily and weekly targets to work against. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that the Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the engineers immediately without having to ask for a rework.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against, and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience in front-end development of which at least 5 years experience using Angular framework
-2+ years of experience in unit testing
- 1+ year experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services
- Proven experience with performing code reviews and/or mentoring sessions (has dedicated a minimum of 25% of monthly time on this activity)
- 6+ months experience using Jira and Github
- Ability to embrace and learn new technologies
- An excellent understanding of design patterns
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL / MongoDB / Cassandra
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
- An intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Has worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks