Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) (vue.js)
in Darmstadt/Frankfurt (Germany)
WHO WE ARE
We are real.digital: Several thousand dealers and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
Day-by-day, our development team of about 100 experts pursues the goal of developing the best products and optimising the shopping experience. Our domains operate along the customer journey to ensure that we always keep an eye on the customers’ needs and can deal with new challenges promptly. Whether Marketech, After Sales, Checkout & Accounting, or Logistics, we drive developments forward and have great freedom regarding technical aspects. Details regarding the challenges of the respective domains can be found here https://www.real-digital.de/team/tech/.
Would you like to accompany your code right up to production, advance your team with your technical expertise and have an impact from day one? Then you've come to the right place!
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- As a vue.js / Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) at real.digital, you proactively develop the real Marketplace and internal services further
- You connect us to the rapidly-growing customer base and, in cooperation with our UX / UI experts, you provide the best shopping experience
- Based on your well-founded experience and skills, you are committed to continuously improving your colleagues’ know-how, methodology and quality, and you lead by example
- You continuously optimise and maintain existing user interfaces with regard to usability, performance and responsive design
- You proactively contribute own suggestions, solutions and technologies to the development process
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You are experienced and accomplished with the common frameworks such as Vue, Angular, React
- Your work is distinguished by experience in optimisation of different terminal device types
- Version management with git is not an alien concept for you
What we offer
- A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
- A sophisticated product with millions of users and a broadly-based technology stack
- A dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, no superfluous red tape and hierarchy, as well as plenty of courage and trust to break new ground
- A central, modern loft office right in the middle of the main station and the technical university of Darmstadt
- Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
- Always up-to-date – you receive four days of special leave and a budget of €1,300 per year to attend relevant fairs and conferences
Why are you the perfect fit for this position? Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
Your contact person: Marion Graßler
real,- Digital Payment & Technology Services GmbH