The aim for this role is to create great design and front end presentation on the various platforms for the affiliate market. This will include assisting in the creation of both the dev. strategy & actual front end dev work for the main websites, updating and maintenance of said websites, concept creation and development of new websites. As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our development capabilities & strategy based on our already strong brand platform.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of UX/UI and be able to take those concepts and implement this to actual code producing the visual aspects/elements of the application.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a dev. perspective as well as working closely with the product owners & SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
The successful applicant will report to the Managing Director and respective Product Owners.
What you'll be doing
• Implement and maintain front end development of desktop and mobile sites.
• Create design/UX/UI concepts and strategy and implement this into company websites.
• Liaise with product owners and partners to gather requirements.
• Help to create design / concepts for new and existing websites.
• Break down and estimate feature requests, improvements and fixes
• Implement functionality in the middle layer (mainly PHP) to carry out and optimise communication with the back end system
• Carry out testing on sites as part of internal processes
• Support the daily operation of sites as needed
Who are you
• 3+ years as a front end developer
• Good experience with any FE Framework, such as Angular, Vue or React
• Experienced with either PHP or .Net would be considered as bonus
• Experience with Wordpress
• Good understanding of Web systems architecture
• Good understanding of OOP and MVC concepts
• Good knowledge and ability in image authoring tools such as Photoshop.
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) methods
• Previous experience in iGaming considered an asset
To apply for this position please contact - Spoton Connections -- email@example.com