What We're Looking For
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Software Engineers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to develop and maintain a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based SaaS products.
As a member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent developing high-quality software, following the industry best practices such as unit testing, and CI/CD. You may work across several of our products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Deliver a consistently high-quality code
- Work with your manager to meet challenging goals
- Building clean, optimized and easily maintainable code
- Triaging issues, finding and resolving the root cause
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Meeting your daily and weekly goals
- Keep up to date with the latest software engineering trends
- Working a standard 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday
- Passionate about delivering high-quality software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excited about learning and improving
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality software
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud systems
Crossover’s mission is to democratize access to impactful, high-paying jobs. We recruit and screen only people with exemplary skills and drive to work with the world's best businesses.
With our scenario-based testing model, we match top talent around the world with opportunities to manage all types of initiatives, from software development to quality assurance to growing solution roadmaps.