in King of Prussia
Software Development Engineer
Full Time Tech - Software Eng
King of Prussia, PA, US
About our Business: For every individual and family, two of their biggest life purchasing decisions involve buying a car and a house. We are the company working behind the scene with our clients to create industry leading technology that ensures the experience is secure and easy for consumers. Each year, we are proud to help millions of people realize their ownership dreams. Our clients, who are Blue chip lenders and high-growth brand name disruptors trust us to help them address and anticipate the ever evolving lending landscape. Over the years, we earned the industry’s choice for scalable performance and innovative technology that connects lenders with the people that they serve.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer at our King of Prussia, PA location. The team is building our next-generation loan origination and servicing systems. The systems will be used by lenders and servicers in the auto, consumer and mortgage lending markets in the United States. As an agile developer, you will be working on a delivery team using modern technologies, tools and frameworks to develop advanced, enterprise business components that can run on Microsoft platforms.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with analysts and clients to understand requirements and demonstrate progress
• Work on an agile team to help develop and support enterprise web applications
• Develop and test new system capabilities, including: web UI and related AJAX REST API
• Follow technical design standards and processes as needed
• Perform unit and integration testing to ensure application quality
• Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs and deployment issues
• Work with others to fine tune application performance
• Continuously enhance skills by learning and applying relevant technologies and patterns
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with web application development
• Agile development methodology
• Experience with the ASP.NET MVC stack
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive UI design
• Extensive experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
• Experience with distributed systems, C#, ASP.NET, REST and SQL programming
• Experience developing or working with web services (REST and Web API preferred)
• Experience with test driven development (TDD), dependency injection (DI) and mocking frameworks
• Experience with client-side controls like jQuery UI, Kendo UI
• Experience with modern programming techniques (i.e. fluent, async)
• Experience with Git & TFS • Experience with Webpack, ES6, TypeScript
For further information on this listing please contact: Ryan Lee email@example.com