Front-End Wordpress Developer
At Manifesto our aim is to strike a balance between client work, internal projects and personal and team development. We’re an agency of creatives and technologists based in Shoreditch, London who collaborate with exceptional organisations to change things for the better.
We are an agile agency and offer a range of services across strategy and consultancy, campaigns and content creation and making digital platforms and experiences.
The nature of our work as a consultancy is that it can be varied both in type and location. It can also be unpredictable. We are now hiring for a Front End / WordPress Developer in our head office with the below skill set:
• You'll have good knowledge of web accessibility best practices.
• You’ll have good knowledge of Git, Build tools (Webpack / Gulp) and CSS pre-processors (Sass).
• You’ll have good knowledge of WordPress site building, theming and plugin development.
• You’ll be interested in Agile methodologies.
• You’ll be happy to communicate with clients, perhaps a small bit of travel, but most importantly, be a problem solver with a proactive approach to getting stuff done. We’re a consultancy, so these attributes are all important.
• You’ll be interested in pushing yourself and developing specialist knowledge. We encourage our consultants to go to networking events, training and conferences; in fact, we have a separate budget and 10% time allowance for innovation and things that will make you better!
• In return, we offer a relaxed working environment, regular events (chosen by the team), a pension scheme and time to innovate.
Please apply directly if the above sounds like you to the following email: email@example.com, with a copy of your CV and a Portfolio/Examples of your work.
No Agencies Please.