Senior Front-End Developer (m/f/x)
Are you motivated to tackle these tasks?
- You will further develop our high-traffic responsive webpage based on NextJS and React.
- You will work together in a cross-functional team and learn to work in other areas, e.g. backend services (T-shape).
- You will escort new product features from specification to production and beyond.
- You like to share your best ideas on how to continually improve our products and processes.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a lot of experience in frontend development and are able to build dynamic web applications that are cross-browser-compatible and accessible (e.g. React, Angular, Server-Side-Rendering).
- You like to work together in a team and know how to communicate in code and speech effectively.
- You produce code that is maintainable and well tested (e.g. TypeScript, Jest, enzyme, react-testing-library, screenshot testing, Selenium).
- You have in-depth experience in communication with various backends (e.g. REST-API, Graph-QL).
- You know how to deal with security-relevant issues such as XSS and CSRF.
Are you excited about the following points? Then we're a perfect match!
- We work together in a young and highly-motivated team which is responsible for the fantastic successes of Austria’s largest market place app (individual offerings, ÖWA PLUS 2019-II).
- We believe in straightforward cooperation that allows everyone to contribute their strengths in the best possible way.
- We are a dynamic, innovative and successful company in a growth- and future-oriented industry.
- We at willhaben are team players who work on a level playing field, enjoy work and celebrate successes together.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualifications. The minimum salary for this position is 44.500 EUR gross per year. The office is located in Vienna, Austria.
For further information on this listing please email Adrián Bolonio - firstname.lastname@example.org